Our programs are scheduled across the breadth of the academic calendar to offer you flexibility as you select the programs in which you and your school will participate. Of course, we encourage you to attend as many as possible to get the most out of your WASC Membership.
All of our programs were designed to adhere to the following leadership standards:
- Self Awareness: student is aware of their strengths and weaknesses and utilizes this knowledge to reach their potential
- Character: student takes responsibility for personal actions and acts ethically (i.e. demonstrates honesty, fairness, integrity)
- Goal Setting: student understands and participates in the process of setting, achieving, and evaluating goals
- Organization: student works with groups to plan & implement organized projects
- Communication: student effectively uses various mediums to communicate.
- Diversity: student is knowledgeable and respectful of diverse groups and protected classes.
- Decision-Making: student understands the process for decision-making.
- Group Process: student understands how individual differences affect group processes.
- Citizenship: student understands ways to positively contribute to national and global communities.
- Conflict Resolution: student understands and utilizes strategies for resolving conflicts.