For the first time in over 80 years, Legacy meets Legacy!
The WASC 2023 State Conference will kick off on Sunday, April 23rd, 2023 from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI. Monday's events will be located at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center, also in Green Bay. This conference has been developed with the intent to continue the development of leadership skills of the young adult leaders of Wisconsin. There is something for everyone, whether you are a JAM participant, or an SHS participant.
Both the JAM and the SHS state conferences take place over two days. Our JAM State Conference Host is Menomonie Middle School and our SHS State Conference Host is St. Croix Falls High School. The format for the conference will include nationally known speakers, breakout groups, regional elections, competitions, entertainment, and a closing ceremony.
During each state conference the WASC sponsors a competition program. Schools may sign up for multiple competitions. Our JAM Competition Host School is Evansville J.C. McKenna Middle School, and our SHS Competition Host School is Brookfield Central High School. Information on competitions can be found on the Programs page of this website.
***IMPORTANT: MUST read information about room reservations before registering!
- Hotel rooms are blocked at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center. Hotel registration is part of conference registration.
- Hotel costs/room:
- --1 person: $98
- --2 people: $108
- --3 people: $118
- --4 people: $128
- You will need the following in hand to complete your Radisson Hotel reservation, which is embedded within your registration for the event:
***IMPORTANT: MUST read information before registration for event:
- Registration deadline is April 1, 2023. We cannot guarantee a hotel room after that date.
- There is a non-refundable $75 processing fee for Basic Members and Non-Members.
- For WASC to calculate the total payment for your group, you must enter a number of attendees when it asks for "additional guests" on the very bottom of the registration form. When figuring your number of "additional guests" include all the students attending AND all adults attending, with the exception of the person registering as the primary contact. Again, do NOT include the person filling out the registration with your total under "additional guests"; they will automatically be included in the cost of the event.