2024 WASC STATE CONFERENCE & COMPETITION PROGRAM
Madison Marriott West Hotel
Sunday, April 7 - Monday, April 8, 2024
Over 100,000 Wisconsin teens have experienced the energy and education of the WASC State Conference since its inception!
Join student leaders from all across the state at the 2024 SHS & JAM State Conference! What to expect: nationally known keynote speakers; breakout sessions presented by organizations and other attending schools; regional elections; competitions, banquet and awards; entertainment; and opportunities for networking.
- SHS STATE CONFERENCE HOST: SOUTH MILWAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
- SHS COMPETITION HOST: WISCONSIN HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL
- JAM STATE CONFERENCE HOST: MONROE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- JAM COMPETITION HOST: APPLETON EINSTEIN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- More information/flyers from conference and competition hosts on the State Conference page.
READ BEFORE REGISTERING!
- Registration deadline is March 29, 2024.
- Members at Plus or All access level per participant will be $88/attendee.
- Members at Basic level per participant will be $88/attendee plus the school/processing fee of $75.00.
- Non-member level per participant will be $98/attendee plus the school/processing feel for $75.00
- There is a non-refundable processing fee of $75.00 per school for Basic and Non-member registrations.
- You will need to review your district's photo/video release policies. Please check that all students have permission to be photographed. There is a place on the registration to check this off.
- All student participants must be able to show a Program Participation form upon registration. The student may use one from an earlier event this year. If needed, please download copy here, print copies, distribute to attendees, and bring hard copies for every attendee with you to State Conference.
- For WASC to calculate the total payment for your group, you must enter a number of attendees when it asks for "additional guests" on the very bottom of the registration form. When figuring your number of "additional guests" include all the students attending AND all adults attending, with the exception of the person registering as the primary contact. Again, do NOT include the person filling out the registration with your total under "additional guests"; they will automatically be included in the cost of the event.
- Similar to last year, you will need to make a copy of this Room Listing spreadsheet, fill it out, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Important on this spreadsheet is the header, where you indicate your primary contact person and your method of payment.
- Along with this spreadsheet, you will also need to send verification of your school's tax exempt status, i.e, a scanned document or a screenshot of your verification card, to email@example.com.
The State Office will organize these submissions and share them with Madison Marriott West (MMW).
Then, MMW will assign rooms. Because of their limited number of double rooms, we are allotting 2-3 double rooms to each school. The rest of the rooms will be a king bed with a sofa sleeper.
If you are paying via a credit card, MMW will send you the appropriate form to fill out. If you are paying by check, please bring it to the State Conference and hand it in to myself or Bjorn. We will compile checks and submit them to MMW all together.
- For Sunday night, rooms will cost $119.00 for Standard King or Two Queen Beds. Both rooms sleep 4 as the Standard King has a pullout couch.
- Deadline for room reservations is March 22, 2024.